Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Perspective

One minute I am whining, complaining things aren't going the way I would prefer. I am having trouble with life, love and things not being all neatly squared away in my life when I hear news of a close friend dealing with a painful, sudden loss.  There seems to be quite a bit of loss going around these last few weeks.

It makes me wonder why I even spend time on issues that in the bigger picture, may not be that big of a deal.  Life is too short to waste time. Why is it so easy to let the ego rise up and knock you off kilter and skew your view of the big picture?  We need to live life to the fullest, every moment of every day, like there is no tomorrow.   You never know when your time will be up, so what are you doing with your time?

No comments:

Post a Comment