Friday, March 19, 2010

Commitment

I love the Pat Riley quote, "There are only two options regarding commitment. You're either in or out. There's no such thing as a life in-between." This week has been all about me coming to terms with that reality. I must let go. If after seven years, he still isn't sure that he sees a place for me in his life, I must buy a vowel and move on.

I feel good about it. I hold no grudge, I wish this man the best of luck in his future. I hope he can find a way to let someone in and feel good about it. We all deserve to find our place.

I have plans, goals, dreams, and all of this nonsense is just keeping me distracted from what I should be doing. I have so many beautiful things on the horizon. I need to stay focused, looking forward at what is to come. Today I finally feel free and at peace. I will be fine and I did the best I could to make things work. There comes a point where you have to turn and walk way.

For me, today is that day.

Brightest blessings of love & laughter to all in the universe!

No comments:

Post a Comment